Early years work-based learning
- Exeter [U.K.] : Learning Matters, 2010.
- Physical description
- viii, 127 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
LB1732.3 .E29 2010
- Unknown LB1732.3 .E29 2010
- Farrelly, Penny.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction - work-based learning for Early Years and Early Childhood Studies The Early Years sector in the UK - the current context Early Years study Becoming an early years professional Supporting children's learning and development in practice - developing your specialist knowledge Current debates in Early Years education and provision The future - Early Years Professional Status.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book supports students on foundation degrees and degrees in Early Years and Early Childhood Studies that have a work-based element. An essential introduction to becoming a professional in the sector, it begins by looking at work-based learning and goes on to cover study, research skills and essential subject knowledge. It includes activities to help students increase their confidence and get the most out of their course. Essential information on Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) considers the current scene and the future of the sector.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- editor, Penny Farrelly.