Early childhood studies : an introduction to the study of children's worlds and children's lives
- 3rd ed.
- Exeter [U.K.] : Learning Matters, 2010.
- Physical description
- x, 261 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
HQ767.9 .E252 2010
- Unknown HQ767.9 .E252 2010
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 221-248) and index.
- Frameworks for understanding development / Julia Morgan
- Active playing and learning / Rod Parker-Rees
- Developing communication : enjoying the company of other people / Rod Parker-Rees
- Children's health and well-being : investing in the health of the nation / Norman Gabriel and Philip Selbie
- Observing children / Jenny Willan
- Providing an enabling environment / Philip Selbie and Karen Wickett
- Tackling inequality in the early years / Ulrike Hohmann
- Working with colleagues / Caroline Leeson and Valerie Huggins
- Leadership in early childhood settings / Caroline Leeson
- The benefits of comparison : recent developments in the German early years workforce / Ulrike Hohmann
- Adults' concepts of childhood / Norman Gabriel
- Children's well-being in the developing world / Rebecca Carter Dillon and Valerie Huggins
- The research, policy and practice triangle in early childhood education and care / Verity Campbell-Barr
- In praise of reflective practice / Caroline Leeson
- Research projects in early childhood studies : students' active explorations of children's worlds / Jenny Willan
- Action research / Ulrike Hohmann and Karen Wickett.
- Publication date
- edited by Rod Parker-Rees and Caroline Leeson.
- Previous ed.: 2007.