Encyclopedia of hydrological sciences [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Encyclopedia of hydrological sciences (Online)
- [Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ : J. Wiley]
- Pressures are increasing on the availability and exploitation of fresh water resources due to population increase, pollution and degradation of resources, and variations in distribution as a result of regional and global change in the climate. A compilation of knowledge in this area, therefore, has become a prerequisite for education and training of research, as well as practising hydrologists. The Encyclopedia of Hydrological Sciences provides detailed, expert coverage of the subject.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Hydrological sciences
- Title from Web page (viewed May 2, 2006)
- Based on print ed., published in 2005, the online version is updated at irregular intervals.
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- Also available in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.