Laboratory hazards bulletin [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Laboratory hazards bulletin (Online)
- Nottingham, England : Royal Society of Chemistry
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Great Britain)
- This online database provides key information on hazards encountered by laboratory workers in all fields including R&D, analytical and hospital laboratories, scanned from the primary scientific and trade literature worldwide. Coverage includes: chemical and biological hazards; leaks, spills and unplanned releases; hazardous waste management; fires and explosions; safety legislation; precautions and safe practices; occupational health and hygiene monitoring; and protective equipment.
- Beginning date
- Updated Monthly
- Vol/date range
- Print began with Apr. 1981.
- Also issued in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.