SAE digital library [electronic resource].
- Warrendale, PA : Society of Automotive Engineers.
- Society of Automotive Engineers.
- The Standards portion of the SAE Digital Library references thousands of SAE standards. SAE publishes many new, revised, and reaffirmed standards each year in three categories: Ground Vehicle Standards (J-Reports); Aerospace Standards; and Aerospace Material Specifications (AMS). Older standards are available in the SAE Digital Library Historical Standards. The Technical papers portion of the SAE Digital Library references thousands of SAE Technical Papers covering the latest advances and research in all areas of mobility engineering including ground vehicle, aerospace, off-highway, and manufacturing technology. The SAE Global Mobility Database (GMD) contains summaries of more than 177,000 documents--technical papers, standards, regulations, journals, reports, etc.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Society of Automotive Engineers digital library
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?
- Title from home page (viewed on March 24, 2006).
- Included Work
- SAE technical papers.
- SAE global mobility database.