Nanotechnology [electronic resource]
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; [Chichester : John Wiley, distributor], c2008-
- Physical description
- 9 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Schmid, Günter, Dr.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Volume 1: Principles and Fundamentals (edited by G. Schmid) Volume 2: Environmetal Aspects (edited by H. F. Krug) Volume 3: Information Technology I (edited by R. Waser) Volume 4: Information Technology II (edited by R. Waser) Volume 5: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology (edited by V. Vogel) Volume 6: Nanoprobes (edited by H. Fuchs) Volume 7: Light and Energy (edited by M. Gratzel) Volume 8: Nanostructured Surfaces (edited by L. Chi) Volume 9: Index plus additional material.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- An entire reference set in 9 volumes, providing an excellent, in-depth overview of everything you need to know about nanotechnology and nanoscience. With each volume dedicated to a specific topic covered in detail by experts from that particular field, this is the definitive cross-disciplinary reference.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- G. Schmid ... [et al.] (eds.).
- Available in another form
- Print version: Nanotechnology. Weinheim : Wiley-VCH ; [Chichester : John Wiley, distributor], c2008- (DLC) 2008428763 (OCoLC)212432089