Geobase [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Geobase (Online)
- New York, N.Y. : Elsevier
- Elsevier Science (Firm)
- "GEOBASE is a unique multidisciplinary database supplying bibliographic information and abstracts for development studies, the Earth sciences, ecology, geomechanics, human geography, and oceanography. The database provides current coverage of almost 2,000 international journals, including both peer-reviewed titles and trade publications, and provides archival coverage of several thousand additional journal titles and books. GEOBASE contains over 1.4 million records from 1980 to present, with more than 100,000 citations and abstracts added annually (almost 985 of all records include abstracts)."--Elsevier database description page.
- Earth sciences > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Earth sciences > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Marine sciences > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Marine sciences > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Ecology > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Ecology > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Human geography > Periodicals > Abstracts.
- Human geography > Periodicals > Indexes.
- Beginning date
- Updated semimonthly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000?
- Title from database search screen last updated Nov. 12, 2009 (OCLC FirstSearch, viewed on Nov. 23, 2009).