A policy reader in universal design for learning
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Education Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- xiii, 240 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LC1201 .P65 2009
- Unknown LC1201 .P65 2009
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Designing learning for all learners / Martha L. Minow
- Introduction / David T. Gordon, Jenna W. Gravel, Laura A. Schifter
- Getting from here to there / David H. Rose, Jenna W. Gravel
- School reform : are we just getting started? / David T. Gordon
- Policy foundations of universal design for learning / Thomas Hehir
- National considerations
- There is a way to "leave no child behind" / David H. Rose
- Opening the curriculum to all / Joanne Karger
- Saving resources ... and saving children / David H. Rose
- Universal design for learning : policy challenges and recommendations / Kim Moherek Sopko
- Universal design for learning : implementation in six local education agencies / Kim Moherek Sopko
- Universal design concept pushed for education / Christina A. Samuels
- Related supports
- Assertive technology, NIMAS, and UDL / David H. Rose, Ted S. Hasselbring, Skip Stahl, Joy Zabala
- Response to intervention and universal design for learning / Nicole Strangman, Chuck Hitchcock, Tracey E. Hall, Grace Meo, Peggy Coyne
- Developing accessible tests with universal design and digital technologies / Robert P. Dolan, Tracey E. Hall
- Accurate for all / David H. Rose, Tracey E. Hall, Elizabeth Murray
- Perspectives on UDL and assessment : an interview with Robert J. Mislevy / David T. Gordon, Jenna W. Gravel, Laura A. Schifter
- Appendix: Universal design for learning and universal design provisions in the Higher Education Opportunity Act (P.L. 110-315)
- Publication date
- edited by David T. Gordon, Jenna W. Gravel, and Laura A. Schifter.