Handbook of green chemistry
- [Place of publication not identified] : John Wiley and Sons, 2010-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource) : color illustrations, HTML and PDF
- Includes bibliographical references.
- GREEN CATALYSIS. Heterogeneous Catalysis. Homogeneous Catalysis. Biocatalysis. GREEN SOLVENTS. Supercritical Solvents. Reactions in Water. Ionic Liquids. GREEN PROCESSES. Green Synthesis. Bioinspired Processes. Designing Safer Chemicals. GREEN PRODUCTS. Green Engineering. Green Nanoscience. Sustainable Product Design.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Edited by the inventor of the 12 principles of Green Chemistry, Paul Anastas, the complete 12-volumes of Handbook of Green Chemistry will provide a one-stop resource covering green catalysis, green solvents, green products and green processes. Handbook of Green Chemistry covers highly topical areas in green chemistry such as feedstocks, green chemical engineering, green catalysis (homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis), separation techniques and solvents like supercritical fluids, ionic liquids and reactions in water. It covers the big environmental and product design issues faced by chemists such as how to make nanoscience greener, design safer, sustainable and less toxic chemicals and make chemical synthesis a greener and more sustainable process. In the final 3 volumes, Handbook of Green Chemistry will cover green products, the chemical engineering behind their processing and what makes a green product, vital in now this is key selling point for industry. Handbook of Green Chemistry publishes in four sets of three volumes. The first three sets are available to purchase now: Handbook of Green Chemistry: Green Catalysis Paul T. Anastas (Series Editor), Robert H. Crabtree (Editor) ISBN: 978-3-527-31577-2 Hardcover
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- [editor, Paul T. Anastas].
- To be published in 3 parts online, intended to finish in 2012.
- Title from book home page.
- Available in another form
- Electronic reproduction of (manifestation): Handbook of green chemistry . Weinheim : Wiley-VCH, 2009. 12 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm 9783527314041 (OCoLC)316146211