Handbook of green chemistry
- [Place of publication not identified] : John Wiley and Sons, 2010-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource) : color illustrations, HTML and PDF
- Includes bibliographical references.
- [Set I: Green catalysis] v. 1. Homogeneous catalysis; v. 2. Heterogeneous catalysis; v. 3. Biocatalysis / edited by Robert H. Crabtree
- [Set II: Green solvents] v. 4. Supercritical solvents; v. 5. Reactions in water; v. 6. Ionic liquids
- [Set III: Green processes] v. 7. Green synthesis; v. 8. Bioinspired processes; v. 9. Designing safer chemicals
- [Set IV: Green products] v. 10. Green engineering; v. 11. Green nanoscience; v. 12. Sustainable product design.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- [editor, Paul T. Anastas].
- To be published in 3 parts online, intended to finish in 2012.
- Title from book home page.
- Available in another form
- Electronic reproduction of (manifestation): Handbook of green chemistry . Weinheim : Wiley-VCH, 2009. 12 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm 9783527314041 (OCoLC)316146211