Handbook of research on hybrid learning models : advanced tools, technologies, and applications
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxv, 571 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
LC5803 .C65 H365 2010
- Unknown LC5803 .C65 H365 2010
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 503-551) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Hybrid learning is now the single-greatest trend in education today due to the numerous educational advantages when both traditional classroom learning and e-learning are implemented collectively. The Handbook of Research on Hybrid Learning Models: Advanced Tools, Technologies, and Applications collects emerging research and pedagogies related to the convergence of teaching and learning methods. This significant Handbook of Research provides researchers, scholars, students, and professionals access to the latest knowledge related to hybrid learning, discovered and written by an international gathering of e-learning experts.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- [edited by] Fu Lee Wang, Joseph Fong, Reggie C. Kwan.
- Title Variation
- Research on hybrid learning models