- Publication date:
- Charlotte, N.C. : Information Age Pub., c2008.
- xxi, 218 p. : ill., music ; 24 cm.
Includes bibliographical references.
- The live/d performance of scholarship : shared structures and ethos in music and research / Liora Bresler
- Young children's constructions of the musical knowledgeable other / Peter Whiteman
- Getting the minutes in : a case study of beginning instrumentalist's music practice / Margaret H. Berg
- First-year teachers and methods classes : is there a connection? / Margaret Schmidt
- Music educator as social agent : a personal narrative / Melissa Natale Abramo
- Teaching in an unforgiving present for the unknowable future : multicultural human subjectivity, antiracism pedagogy, and music education / Deborah Bradley
- Discourse in the band room : the role of talk in an instrumental music classroom / Teryl L. Dobbs
- Charter schools : embracing or excluding the arts? / James R. Austin and Joshua A. Russell
- Doctoral students in music and their socialization into teaching : an initial inquiry / Susan Wharton Conkling and Warren Henry
- A narrative in multiple institutional review board interactions : a call for music education researchers / Linda C. Thornton.
- Thompson, Linda K.
Campbell, Mark Robin.
Advances in music education research.