Testaments to the Holocaust [electronic resource]
- English, German. In English and German.
- [Stamford, CT?] : Cengage Learning
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- This digital collection from the Wiener Library in London offers searchable personal accounts of life in Nazi Germany, photographs, propaganda materials such as school text books, small publications and rare serials reflecting Jewish life in Germany from 1933 to after the war, life in the concentration camps, in hiding, emigration and refugee life. Items are arranged in five categories: over 1,200 eyewitness accounts, about 4,000 photographs, over 400 Nazi propaganda materials (many of which are very rare), various Wiener Library publications from the 1930s to the 1960s, and the library's biographical index cards.
- Jews > Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Sources.
- Wiener Library > Archives.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) > Sources.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) > Personal narratives.
- Germany > History > 1918-1933 > Sources.
- Germany > History > 1933-1945 > Sources.
- Beginning date
- Ben Barkow, general editor and director of the Wiener Library, London.
- Title Variation
- Title in HTML header: Cengage Learning Digital Research Collections
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2005?
- Title from opening screen (viewed on July 31, 2008).
- Published by Thomson Learning, 2005?-<Feb. 5, 2007>
- At head of title: Cengage Learning Digital Research Collections.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.