Scopus [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Scopus (Online)
- [New York] : Elsevier, 2004-
- Elsevier Science Publishers.
- Scopus, launched in November 2004, is the largest abstract and citation database containing both peer-reviewed research literature and quality web sources. With over 18,500 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers, SciVerse Scopus offers researchers a quick, easy and comprehensive resource to support their research needs in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences fields and, more recently, also in the arts and humanities.
- Beginning date
- Subject coverage : Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Engineering ; Life and Health Sciences ; Social Sciences, Psychology and Economics ; Biological, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Description based on web site viewed August 10, 2011.
- Access restricted to members of subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.