SpringerMaterials [electronic resource] : the Landolt-Börnstein database
- Berlin : Springer, 2009-
- Landolt-Börnstein New Series
- Linus Pauling Files of phase diagrams, crystal structures, and physical properties
- Dortmund Data Bank (DDB) for thermophysical properties
- Adsorption Database of gases on solid substrates
- ATHAS, The Advanced THermal Analysis System Data Bank of thermal properties of macromolecules and related substances
- Chemical Safety files REACH, Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of CHemicals
- GHS, Globally Harmonized System
- RoHS, Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- WEEE, Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- SpringerMaterials is based on the Landolt-Börnstein New Series, the unique, fully evaluated data collection in all areas of physical sciences and engineering.Springer Materials also includes the Linus Pauling Files of phase diagrams, crystal structures, and physical properties, the Dortmund Data Bank (DDB) for thermophysical properties, the Adsorption Database of gases on solid substrates, ATHAS - The Advanced THermal Analysis System Data Bank of thermal properties of macromolecules and related substances, and the Chemical Safety files REACH - Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of CHemicals, GHS - Globally Harmonized System, RoHS - Restriction of Hazardous Substances, and WEEE - Waste from Electrical and Electronic Equipment.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Springer Materials
- Landolt-Börnstein database
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2009.
- Title from database homepage (Springer, viewed Feb. 2, 2010).
- The new beta Springer Materials includes all volumes of Landolt-Börnstein New Series compilation of data on the physics and chemistry of materials properties, the complete Linus Pauling Files of properties of inorganic solid phases, a subset of the Dortmund Database of Software and Separation Technology covering the thermophysical properties of pure liquids and binary mixtures, an absorption database of reversible equilibrium isotherms, and a polymer thermodynamics database. Chemical Safety data is not yet available as of November 2014.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Related Items
- SpringerMaterials replaced the online version of the Landolt-Börnstein New Series on SpringerLink as of Jan. 2010.