Data enhanced leadership
- Thousand Oaks, CA : Corwin Press ; [Bloomington, Ind.] : HOPE Foundation ; [Arlington, Va.] : American Association of School Administrators, c2010.
- Physical description
- xviii, 148 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Soul of educational leadership ; v. 7.
LB2806 .D265 2010
- Unknown LB2806 .D265 2010
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- About the Editors About the Contributors Introduction 1. Using What You Know to Be a More Effective Leader - Paul Houston 2. Creating a Culture of Inquiry: Harnessing Data for Professional Learning - Lorna Earl, Steven Katz 3. Using Assessment Data to Lead Teaching and Learning - Peter Hill 4. Institutionalizing the Use of a Four-Letter Word - Eileen Depka 5. Using Data to Drive Instruction and Assessment in the Standards-Based Classroom - Kay Burke 6. Data: One District's Journey - Doug Otto 7. Information and Communications Technology in Education - Jesse Rodriguez 8. Some Pitfalls in the Use of Data-and How to Avoid Them - Roy Forbes Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Always at the heart of educators' perennial struggle are the young people who matter so deeply to the entire school community. The Soul of Educational Leadership series enlists the thinking of those who set the tone for the discussion. Edited by Alan M. Blankstein, Paul D. Houston, and Robert W. Cole, this seventh volume in the series offers key concepts and strategies for data-enhanced decision making in school leadership practice. With contributions from Jesse Rodriguez, Lorna M. Earl, Steven Katz, Eileen Depka, Kay Burke, and other experts, Data-Enhanced Leadership combines research, practice, and innovative thinking into a single compact volume of essential reading for all educational leaders.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Educational leadership.
- Publication date
- Alan M. Blankstein, Paul D. Houston, Robert W. Cole, editors.
- The soul of educational leadership ; v. 7