The Corsini encyclopedia of psychology
- 4th ed.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, c2010.
- Physical description
- 4 v. (xxii, 1961 p.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- v. 1. A-C
- v. 2. D-L
- v. 3. M-Q
- v. 4. R-Z.
- Publisher's Summary
- Psychologists, researchers, teachers, and students need complete and comprehensive information in the fields of psychology and behavioral science. The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology four-volume set has been the reference of choice for almost three decades. This indispensable resource is updated and expanded to include much new material. The Fourth Edition features over 1,500 entries; complete coverage of DSM disorders; and a bibliography of over 10,000 citations. Readers will benefit from up-to-date and authoritative coverage of every major area of psychology.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Irving B. Weiner, W. Edward Craighead.
- Rev. ed. of: The Corsini encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science. 3rd ed. New York : Wiley, c2001.
- Related Work
- Corsini encyclopedia of psychology and behavioral science.