The next twenty-five years : affirmative action in higher education in the United States and South Africa
- Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 389 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
LA227.4 .N497 2010
- Unknown LA227.4 .N497 2010
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book is a must-read for anyone who cares about the future of higher education in diverse democracies. A penetrating exploration of affirmative action's continued place in 21st-century higher education, "The Next Twenty-five Years" assembles the viewpoints of some of the most influential scholars, educators, university leaders, and public officials. Its comparative essays range the political spectrum and debates in two nations to survey the legal, political, social, economic, and moral dimensions of affirmative action and its role in helping higher education contribute to a just, equitable, and vital society.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by David L. Featherman, Martin Hall, and Marvin Krislov.
- Title Variation
- Next 25 years