Resilient leadership for turbulent times : a guide to thriving in the face of adversity
- Patterson, Jerry L., 1944-
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2009.
- Physical description
- vii, 180 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
LB2805 .P33813 2009
- Unknown LB2805 .P33813 2009
- Includes bibliographical references (p.175-177).
- A profile of resilient leadership
- Understanding reality and envisioning the future
- The value-driven leader
- Efficacy and resilient leadership
- Support for leaders in turbulent times
- The personal well-being of leaders
- Resilient leaders persevere
- Resilient leaders are an adaptive species
- Resilient leaders show courage under fire
- Resilient leaders pledge: hold me responsible
- Your personalized leader resilience guide
- Appendix A: Personalized leader resilience profile
- Appendix B: Resilient leadership checklist.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book draws upon resilience research and best practices to answer the question: _How can leaders move ahead in the face of adversity?_ and aims to help leaders thrive in the face of adversity.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Jerry L. Patterson, George A. Goens, and Diane E. Reed.
- "Published in partnership with the American Association of School Administrators."