Handbook of research on practices and outcomes in e-learning : issues and trends
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxv, 577 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
LB1044.87 .H345 2010
- Unknown LB1044.87 .H345 2010
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Adult hybrid distance learning Adult learners and e-learning Computer-mediated learning E-learning 2.0 E-learning design for information workplace E-learning environments and communities E-learning technologies Generational learners Online interaction styles Online learning communities Second Life as advanced e-learning Transforming teacher practices.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- "This book includes a selection of world-class chapters addressing current research, case studies, best practices, pedagogical approaches and strategies, related resources and projects related to e-learing"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- [edited by] Harrison Hao Yang, Steve Chi-Yin Yuen.
- Title Variation
- Practices and outcomes in e-learning