Monitoring and assessment in online collaborative environments : emergent computational technologies for e-learning support
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xix, 303 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
LB1028.5 .M617 2010
- Unknown LB1028.5 .M617 2010
- Juan, Angel A., 1972-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 262-293) and index.
- Assessment in 3D virtual environments Computer-supported collaboration in language learning Learning objects retrieval Managing feedback in collaborative learning Monitoring studentsï¿½ activity and performance Nonverbal communication Performance of virtual teams Standardization in user modeling Teachable moments through automated grading Time-shifted online collaboration Web-based multimedia tools Web tracking and social network analysis.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Due to growing technologies for learning processes, universities are making modifications in the development and construction of courses and services they offer. "Monitoring and Assessment in Online Collaborative Environments: Emergent Computational Technologies for E-Learning Support" focuses on new models and systems that perform efficient evaluation of student activity in Internet-based education. Containing research from leading international experts, this Premier Reference Source introduces original case studies and experiences of educators worldwide regarding e-learning activities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- [edited by]Angel A. Juan ... [et al.].
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.