Hope was here
- Bauer, Joan, 1951-
- New York : Putnam, 2000.
- Physical description
- 186 p. ; 22 cm.
PS3552 .A83615 H67 2000
- Unknown PS3552 .A83615 H67 2000
- When sixteen-year-old Hope and the aunt who has raised her move from Brooklyn to Mulhoney, Wisconsin, to work as waitress and cook in the Welcome Stairways diner, they become involved with the diner owner's political campaign to oust the town's corrupt mayor.
- Diners (Restaurants) > Fiction.
- Politics, Practical > Fiction.
- Cancer > Fiction.
- Diners (Restaurants)
- Politics, Practical.
- Young Reader's Choice Award 2003; American Library Association Best Books for YA 2001; American Library Association Notable Children's Bk 2001; Newbery Honors 2001; School Library Journal Best Books 2000
- Publication date
- Joan Bauer.
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 5.1 6
- Newbery Honor Book, 2001.