Ecology and society [electronic resource] : a journal of integrative science for resilience and sustainability
- Ottawa, Ont. : Published at Carleton University by the Resilience Alliance
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Journal of integrative science for resilience and sustainability
- Ecology & society
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 9, no. 1 (2004)-
- Description based vol. 9, no. 1 (2004); title from editorial and established reference for articles in the issue (publisher's Web site, viewed Aug. 4, 2008).
- Effective 1 January 2004, the journal "Conservation ecology" changed its name to "Ecology and society."
- Articles are published online continuously as an "Issue in Progress"; every 6 months, the Issue in Progress is declared a "New Issue."
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Conservation ecology (1195-5449)