Himalayan linguistics [electronic resource].
- Milwaukee, WI : University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee, 2004- [Santa Barbara, Calif.] : University of California, Santa Barbara
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Himalayan linguistics journal
- Semiannual, 2010-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Irregular, 2004-2007
- Vol/date range
- 1 (2004)-
- Title from banner GIF (Univ. of Wisconsin website, viewed July 25, 2006).
- "The term 'Himalayan' is used in its broad sense to include north-western and north-eastern India, where languages of Indo-Aryan, Dravidian, Tibeto-Burman, and Austro-Asiatic linguistic stocks are spoken; the languages of Nepal, Bhutan and the Tibetan Plateau; the languages of northern Burma and Sichuan; and the languages of Nuristan, Baltistan and the Burushaski speaking area in the west."
- Prior to 2010, each article constitutes a separate issue and has a numeric designation. Archived documents for Grammars, Dictionaries and Text Collections have a separate numbering system.
- Key Title
- Himalayan linguistics