Black community at Stanford collection, 1967-1990
- Physical description
- .25 linear foot
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
SC0937 HALF BOX 1
- In-library use SC0937 HALF BOX 1
University Archives: request at Special Collections service desk
- In-library use SC0937
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The collection is primarily made up of newspaper clippings but also includes some newsletters from campus groups, flyers, and brochures. The topics are the Black community at Stanford, 1979-1990; the program on African and African-American Studies, 1979-89; and Martin Luther King at Stanford, 1967 (clippings only).
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Administrative transfer, 2000.
- These materials were collected by an unidentified staff member in the Stanford University Libraries.