Green book for the renewal of public education in Hungary : round table for education and child opportunities
- Budapest : Ecostat, 2009.
- Physical description
- 306 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
LA682 .G74 2009
- Unknown LA682 .G74 2009
- Fazekas, Károly.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The renewal of public education
- Encouraging early child development / Mária Herczog
- Renewing primary education / József Nagy
- The second stage of public education and the Matura / Benő Csapó
- Vocational training and early school leavers / Ilona Liskő
- Equality of opportunity, desegragation / Gábor Havas
- Caring for children with special educational needs (SEN) and their rehabilitation / Valéria Csépe
- The assessment and evaluationof educational institutions, school accountability / Gábor Kertesi
- External conditions for renewal
- Teacher training and professional development / Andrea Kárpáti
- The scientific foundations of teaching and learning / Benő Csapő
- Institutional structure and funding in education / Jűlia Varga
- Employment policy measures to promote education reforms / János Köllő
- The effects of demographic change on the public education gudget / Judit Lannert.
- Publication date
- editors, Károly Fazekas, János Köllő, Júlia Uarga ; [English translation, Anna Babarczy].
- Title Variation
- Renewal of public education in Hungary
- Round table for education and child opportunities
- "Hungary tomorrow."