Composition & copyright : perspectives on teaching, text-making, and fair use
- Albany : SUNY Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- vi, 225 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
KF3020 .C66 2009
- Unknown KF3020 .C66 2009
- Westbrook, Steve, 1973-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Property, theft, piracy : rhetoric and regulation in MGM Studios v. Grokster / Jessica Reyman
- Fair use and the vulnerability of criticism on the Internet / Sohui Lee
- "Some rights reserved" : weblogs with creative commons licenses / Clancy Ratliff
- In defense of obfuscation : questioning open source and a new perspective on teaching digital literacy in the writing classroom / Brian D. Ballentine
- A refrain of costly fires : visual rhetoric, writing pedagogy, and copyright law / Steve Westbrook
- Beyond the wake-up call : learning what students know about copyright / Lisa Dush
- Ideas toward a fair use heuristic : visual rhetoric and composition / Martine Courant Rife
- Blogging down : copyright law and blogs in the classroom / TyAnna Herrington
- The (re)birth of the composer / John Logie
- Own your rights : know when your university can claim ownership of your work / Jeffrey R. Galin.
- Publication date
- edited and with an introduction by Steve Westbrook.
- Title Variation
- Composition and copyright