Feminist art and the maternal
- Liss, Andrea.
- Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxi, 176 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
UPDATE - Library closed July 25 - Sept. 9.
The Library will be closed during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. Please check out Art materials prior to July 25.
NX652 .M64 L57 2009
- Unknown NX652 .M64 L57 2009
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 163-169) and index.
- Introduction: Thinking (M)otherwise : new bodies of knowledge
- Breaching the taboo
- Intersubjectivities : Mary Kelly's post-partum document
- Maternal care : Mierle Laderman Ukeles's maintenance art
- Mamas out of place
- Making the maternal visible : René Cox's family portraits
- Loving in difference : Ngozi Onwurah's mother-daughter reflections
- Interlude : cultural and maternal notes on living through breast cancer
- Maternal mourning : a collaboration between Civia Rosenberg and May Stevens
- In lieu of a conclusion: Maternal passions.
- Publication date
- Andrea Liss.