- de la Peña, Matt
- 1st ed.
- New York : Delacorte Press, c2008.
- Physical description
- 249 p. ; 22 cm.
PS3616 .E52 M49 2008
- Unknown PS3616 .E52 M49 2008
- Sixteen-year-old Danny searches for his identity amidst the confusion of being half-Mexican and half-white while spending a summer with his cousin and new friends on the baseball fields and back alleys of San Diego County, California.
- Identity (Philosophical concept) > Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
- Racially mixed people > Juvenile fiction.
- Baseball > Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
- Cousins > Juvenile fiction.
- National City (Calif.) > Juvenile fiction.
- Identity > Fiction.
- Self-acceptance > Fiction.
- Racially mixed people > Fiction.
- Baseball > Fiction.
- Fathers and sons > Fiction.
- Cousins > Fiction.
- National City (Calif.) > Fiction.
- American Library Association Best Books for YA 2009
- Young adult fiction.
- Publication date
- Matt de la Peña.
- Title Variation
- Mexican white boy
- 14 & up.
- A Junior Library Guild selection