The pictorial mapping and imperialization of epigraphic landscapes in eighteenth-century China
- Mei, Yun-chiu.
- Physical description
- xviii, 360 leaves, bound.
The Art & Architecture Library is closed July 25 - Sept. 9 during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. The collection is not accessible during this period. Please contact Interlibrary Borrowing to obtain this title.
3781 2008 M
- Unknown 3781 2008 M
- Vinograd, Richard Ellis, primary advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Art and Art History
- Publication date
- Yun-chiu Mei.
- Submitted to the Department of Art and Art History.
- Copyright by the author.
- Thesis (Ph. D.)--Stanford University, 2008.