The myth and reality of No Child Left Behind : public education and high stakes assessment : a report issued on behalf of National-Louis University, 2008
- Lanham, Md. : University Press of America, c2009.
- Physical description
- x, 161 p. ; 23 cm.
LB2806.22 .M98 2009
- Unknown LB2806.22 .M98 2009
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The book of testing / Todd Alan Price
- The chicken wins : the history of assessment / James Kusch
- ETS and the American dream / Alice Bicudo
- Fuzzy math : missing tests, missing students and missing the mark / Todd Alan Price
- Drop out or pushed out? : who's counted out in high stakes testing / Elizabeth Peterson
- English language learners in an era of NCLB / Kristin Lems and Leah D. Miller
- Who is being left behind? / Martha Casazza and Laura Bauer
- Public education and privatization in the ownership society / Stephen Thompson
- Hawaii, the fiftieth state : a case study of the plantation blues / Nancy Stone
- The modification of school improvement and staff development efforts in response to the failure to make adequate yearly progress / John W. Hunt
- Unintended consequeneces : the teacher's story / Anne Grall Reichel
- A ray of hope : service learning insures success for all / Virginia Jagla.
- Publication date
- edited by Todd Alan Price and Elizabeth Peterson.