Numerical analysis for electromagnetic integral equations
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction.-- Surface Integral Equation Formulations and the Method of Moments.-- Numerical Analysis for 2D Radiation and Scattering Problems.-- Higher-Order Basis Functions.-- 3D Problems.-- Resonant Structures.-- Iterative Solution Methods.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Numerical simulation is essential to electrical engineers working in antenna design, wireless communications, optical systems, and a host of other areas. This new applications-focused book provides engineers with state-of-the-art methods for predicting simulation accuracy, worked-out results for dozens of real-world problems, the latest accuracy-improving techniques, and detailed guidance for all parameters required to optimize numerical simulations. Bridging the gap between abstract academic treatments and practical engineering needs, this timely work introduces various surface integral equation formulations, approaches to discretizing the integral equations, and measures of solution accuracy. All told, this definitive resource is indispensable for all engineers and software developers working with computational simulation tools in electromagnetics and wave propagation.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Karl F. Warnick.
- Artech House electromagnetic analysis series