The National Academies' guidelines for human embryonic stem cell research : 2008 amendments
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, c2008.
- Physical description
- x, 54 p. ; 26 cm.
QH588 .S83 N38 2008
- Unknown QH588 .S83 N38 2008
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 20).
- Applicability of the guidelines to non-embryonic human pluripotent stem cells
- Clarification of the meaning of "proper notification"
- 1.3(a) hES cell research permissible after currently mandated reviews
- Public openness and ESCRO committee audits
- 2.0 Establishment of an institutional embryonic stem cell research oversight committee
- Clarification of policy regarding reimbursement for oocyte donors.
- Publication date
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell Research Advisory Committee, Board on Life Sciences, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Board on Health Sciences Policy, Institute of Medicine, National Research Council and Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
- Title Variation
- Guidelines for human embryonic stem cell research
- Caption title on p. 1: 2008 amendments to the National Academies' guidelines for human embryonic stem cell research