Physics and engineering of new materials
- German-Vietnamese Seminar on Physics and Engineering (10th : 2007 : Gustav-Stresemann-Institut)
- Berlin : Springer, c2009.
- Physical description
- xi, 387 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; v. 127.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Hierarchical diffusive properties of electrons in quasiperiodic chains.- 2. Effect of single-side modulation doping on low-temperature transport properties in square infinite quantum wells.- 3. Nonlinear optical conductivity in doped semiconductor superlattices due to LO phonon scattering.- 4. The effects of the polarization charges on the quantum lifetime of the two-dimensional electron gas in a uniformly-doped heterostructure.- 5. Possible TC superconducting enhancement in Q2D materials by incommensurate structural phase transition.- 6. Compressed electron distribution in the nanostructure.- 7. Time and space resolved studies on metallic nanoparticles.- 8. Ultra-small one-dimensional metallic nanostructures.- 9. Synthesis and optical properties of colloidal CdS/CdSe/CdS quantum wells.- 10. Preparation and optical properties of one dimensional nano hydroxides and oxides.- 11. Hydrothermal synthesis and photocatalytic properties of TiO2 nanotubes.- 12. UHV studies on CO and methanol adsorption and decomposition on pristine and oxidized alumina-supported Co nanoparticles.- 13. Surface confined electrochemical compound formation.- 14. Giant spin-polarization and magnetic anisotropy of nanostructures at surfaces.- 15. The role of spin-polarized tunneling on transport properties of (1-x)La0.7Ca0.3MnO3 +xAl2O3 nanocomposites (x=0A 5wt%).- 16. Advanced metallic magnetic materials prepared by electro-chemical deposition, vapor deposition and rapid quenching.- 17. Magnetic interaction between polycrystalline ultrathin antiferromagnetic and ferromagnetic films.- 18. The (100)->(111) transition in epitaxial manganese oxide nanolayers.- 19. Growth and structure of Zinc oxide nanostructured layer obtained by spray pyrolysis.- 20. Influence of different post-treatments on the physical properties of sprayed zinc oxide thin films.- 21. The effect of SiO2 addition in hydrophilic property of TiO2 films.- 22. Investigation of the transformation of a modified iron oxide structure during redox reaction.- 23. Structural modification of near-surface region of strontium titanate single crystal under the influence of a static electric field enhanced by X-ray irradiation.- 24. Thermoelectric properties of heavily doped polycrystalline SrTiO3.- 25. Optimization study of TiO2 film deposited by IAD process.- 26. Polymorphs in GeO2 liquid.- 27. Formation of chiral aggregates of tetralactam macrocycles on the Au(111) surface.- 28. Surface resonant Raman spectroscopy at Indium-nanowire-terminated Si(111).- 29. The properties of nano-Hexaferrite Sr-La prepared by Citrate-gel method.- 30. Glucose sensor based on multi-wall carbon nanotubes doped polypyrrole.- 31. Structural and spectral properties of Curcumin and metal- Curcumin complex derived from turmeric (Curcuma longa).- 32. In-situ chemically polymerized PANi-SWNTs composites: Characterizations and gas sensing feature.- 33. Design, simulation and experimental characteristics of hydrogel-based piezoresistive pH sensors.- 34. Optimization of the thermostable nanogel systems for high temperature reservoir application.- 35. Discovery of nanotubes in ancient Damascus steel.- 36. Materials research with energetic heavy ions at GSI.- 37. Nanoantennas for surface enhanced infrared spectroscopy.- 38. Ultrafast switching of coherent electronic excitation: Great promise for reaction control on the femtosecond time scale.- 39. InGaAsP/InP semiconductor optical amplifiers and their some nonlinear effects.- 40. Simulation and lock-in phase analysis in photoreflectance modulation spectroscopy of GaAs and photoreflectance investigations of the heterojunction structure AlxGa1-xAs(n+)/GaAs(p-)/GaAs(p+).- 41. Principally basic effects of laser on the bulk semiconductor bands.- 42. Controlling the Bragg wavelength spectral profile expansion of FBG sensors by nano-particle coated layers.- 43. Controlled Cantilever-tips adapted from the scanning probe microscopies as active working elements in smart systems.- 44. Design and fabrication of a miniaturized three-degree-of-freedom piezoresistive acceleration sensor based on MEMS technology using deep reactive ion etching.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Under the general title "Physics and Engineering of New Materials", this book covers experimental and theoretical cutting-edge material - physics oriented topics such as new materials, magnetism, nanostructures, surface physics, carbon nanotubes, photonics, biophysics, large-scale simulations, etc.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Do Tran Cat, Annemarie Pucci, Klaus Wandelt, editors.
- Springer proceedings in physics, 0930-8989 ; 127
- "Presents the majority of the contributions to the Tenth German Vietnamese Seminar on Physics and Engineering (GVS10) that took place in the Gustav-Stresemann-Institut (GSI) in Bonn from June 6 to June 9, 2007"--Pref.