Einstein's heroes : imagining the world through the language of mathematics
- Arianrhod, Robyn.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2005, c2006.
- Physical description
- 323 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A seamless intertwining
- A reluctant revolutionary
- Beetles, strings and sealing wax
- The nature of physics
- The language of physics
- Why Newton held the world in thrall
- Rites of passage
- A fledgling physicist
- Electromagnetic controversy
- Mathematics as language
- The magical synthesis of algebra and geometry
- Maxwell's mathematical language
- Maxwell's rainbow
- Imagining the world with the language of mathematics: a revolution in physics.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Robyn Arianrhod.
- Originally published: St. Lucia, Qld. : UQP, 2003.