Book art object
- Berkeley, Calif. : Codex Foundation, c2008.
- Physical description
- 441 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
The Art & Architecture Library is closed July 25 - Sept. 9 during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. The collection is not accessible during this period. Please contact Interlibrary Borrowing to obtain this title.
See circulation desk for access
N7433.3 .B643 2008 F
- Unknown N7433.3 .B643 2008 F
All materials are stored offsite. Request items 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
N7433.3 .C63 2008 F
- In-library use N7433.3 .C63 2008 F
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface / Peter Rutledge Koch
- Introduction / David Jury
- Speakers / Sarah Bodman ; Felipe Ehrenberg ; Dr. Stefan Soltek ; Robert Bringhurst
- Commentators / Crispen Elsted: Canada ; Markus Fahrner: Germany ; Martha Hellion: Mexico ; Jadwiga Jarvis: Australia ; Gerald Lange: United States of America
- Information and contact details
- Publication date
- editor, David Jury.
- Record of the first biennial Codex Book Fair and Symposium, "The Fate of the Art", Berkeley, Calif., 2007.
- Errata slip inserted.