Advances in nanoscale magnetism : proceedings of the International Conference on Nanoscale Magnetism
- International Conference on Nanoscale Magnetism (4th : 2007 : Istanbul, Turkey)
- Berlin : Springer, c2009.
- Physical description
- xiv, 328 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; v. 122.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Role of defects and disorder in the half-metallic full-Heusler compounds.- 2. Clustering in Heusler alloys.- 3. Anisotropy of Ferromagnetic Resonance spectra in thin films Heusler alloys.- 4. Quantum Monte Carlo study of Anderson magnetic impurities in semiconductors.- 5. New type of nanomaterials: Doped magnetic semiconductors contained ferrons, antiferrons and afmons.- 6. Cerium-doped yttrium iron garnet thin films prepared by sol-gel process: Synthesis, characterization and magnetoptic properties.- 7. Tuning the magnetic and electronic properties of manganite thin films by epitaxial strain.- 8. Radiation nanostructuring of magnetic crystals.- 9. Electromagnetic radiation of micro- and nano-magnetic structures with magnetic reversal.- 10. Synthesis and characterization of M-type hexaferrites.- 11. Nanocrystallization and surface magnetic structure of Co-rich ferromagnetic ribbons.- 12. On structural and magnetic properties of Fe73.5-xSi13.5B9Cu1Nb3Mnx metal alloys.- 13. Magnetic and magnetotransport properties of metal-dielectric nanocomposites with respect to percolation transitions.- 14. Magnetic state of regular and random arrays of ferromagnetic granules.- 15. Magnetic dipolar interactions in nanoparticle systems: Theory, simulations and ferromagnetic resonance.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The book aims to provide an overview of recent progress in the understanding of magnetic properties in nanoscale through recent results of various theoretical and experimental investigations. The papers describe a wide range of physical aspects, together with theoretical and experimental methods. It is of central interest to researchers and specialists in magnetism and magnetic materials science, both in academic and industrial research, as well as advanced students.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Bekir Aktas, Faik Mikailov, editors.
- Springer proceedings in physics ; 122