Plastics materials and processes [electronic resource] : a concise encyclopedia
- Harper, Charles A.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2003.
- Physical description
- xxxii, 974 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Preface. Acknowledgments. Introduction. Dictionary of Terms. Appendices. Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- "Plastics Materials and Processes: A Concise Encyclopedia" is a resource for anyone with an interest in plastic materials and processes, from seasoned professionals to laypeople. Arranged in alphabetical order, it clearly explains all of the materials and processes as well as their major application areas and usages. "Plastics Materials and Processes: A Concise Encyclopedia" discusses and describes applications and practical uses of the materials and processes. It offers clear definitions and sufficient depth to satisfy the information seekers needs.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
Table of contents
- Publication date
- Charles A. Harper, Edward M. Petrie.
- Includes index.
- Electronic reproduction. Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley InterScience, 2003. System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader. Mode of access: World Wide Web.