Frontiers in horizons in world physics
- New York : Nova Science Pub. Inc. c2008.
- Physical description
- ix, 100 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Horizons in world physics ; v. 256.
- Marselle, Victor H.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface-- The Law of Evolution of Energy Density in the Universe Imposed by Quantum Cosmology and its Consequences-- Model Based Optimisation of Some Growth Process Parameters of a ND:YAG Cylindrical Bar Growth in a Vacuum by the Edge-Defined Film-Fed Growth Method-- Anomalous Lagrangians and the Radiative Muon Capture in Hydrogen-- The Lifetime Asymmetry of Polarized Fermions in Flight-- World-Line Observables and Clocks in General Relativity-- A Way to Improve the Compositional Uniformity of Doped Crystals Grown by the Bridgman-Stockbarger Method in a Low Gravity Environment-- Control Procedure for the Shape of a Nd:YAG Cylindrical Bar Created by Edge-Defined Film-Fed Growth as a Function of Pressure-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book presents original research results on the leading edge of physics research. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Victor H. Marselle, editor.
- Horizons in world physics ; v. 256