Reviews of nonlinear dynamics and complexity
- Weinheim : Wiley-VCH, c2008-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Schuster, Heinz Georg, 1943-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1 Human Mobility and Spatial Disease Dynamics (Dirk Brockmann) 2 Stochastic Evolutionary Game Dynamics (Arne Traulsen and Christoph Hauert) 3 Dynamic and Topological Interplay in Adaptive Networks (Bernd Blasius and Thilo Gross) 4 Fractal Models of Earthquake Dynamics (P.Bhattacharya, B.K. Chakrabarti, K. and D. Samanta) 5 Epilepsy (K. Lehnertz, S. Bialonski, M.-T. Horstmann, D. Krug, A. Rothkegel, M. Staniek, T. Wagner) 6 Structure in Networks (J. Reichardt and S. Bornholdt).
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Adopting a cross-disciplinary approach, the review character of this monograph sets it apart from specialized journals. The editor is advised by a first-class board of international scientists, such that the carefully selected and invited contributions represent the latest and most relevant findings. The resulting review uses a common language and enables both researchers and newcomers in both natural and social science as well as engineering to access the most important results.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- edited by Heinz Georg Schuster.