Emerald architecture : case studies in green building
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c2008.
- Physical description
- ix, 166 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- McGraw-Hill's GreenSource series.
TH880 .E47 2008
- Unknown TH880 .E47 2008
- Foreword Introduction Acknowledgments Chapter 1. A Green Building Primer Chapter 2. Civil/Cultural Chapter 3. Education Chapter 4. Government Chapter 5. Offices Chapter 6. Residential Chapter 7. Science/Technology Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This book contains design inspiration for structures that are beautiful as well as sustainable. This unique and lavishly illustrated guide offers invaluable inspiration for the planning of sustainable structures and facilities. Twenty-four in-depth case studies provide information for a wide variety of projects - from schools, offices, and labs to libraries and a summer camp. Each case study includes a description of the building, how it works, and how successful it has been.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- GreenSource, the magazine of sustainable design.
- McGraw-Hill's greensource series
- Includes index.
- Related Work