Van Nostrand's scientific encyclopedia
- 10th ed. / Glenn D. Considine, editor-in-chief ; Peter H. Kulik, associate editor.
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley-Interscience, c2008.
- Physical description
- 3 v. (xiv, 6188 p.) : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. A-F
- v. 2 G-P
- v. 3. Q-Z, index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The new, three-volume Tenth Edition contains articles contributed by industry experts and scholars worldwide. It comprises more than 10,000 entries and features hundreds of completely rewritten and re-referenced articles, as well as 2,500 completely new entries covering emerging technologies affecting genetics, global warming, communications, informatics, nanotechnology, and more. Internet references and print references have been updated and expanded to reflect the editors' conviction that modern students and researchers move from link to link as well as from page to page.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Supplemental links
- Publisher description
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Scientific encyclopedia
- Also available on the World Wide Web.