AnthropologyPlus [electronic resource].
- Dublin, Ohio : OCLC
- Anthropology Plus combines Anthropological Literature from Harvard University and the Anthropological Index, Royal Anthropological Institute from the UK. Anthropology Plus provides worldwide indexing of journal articles, reports, commentaries, edited works, and obituaries in the fields of social, cultural, physical, biological, and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, folklore, material culture, and interdisciplinary studies. The index offers coverage of all core periodicals in the field in addition to local and lesser-known journals. Coverage is from the late 19th century to the present.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Anthropology plus
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1993?
- Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 1, 2007).
- "Database Sources: Tozzer Library, Harvard University; and the Library of the Birtish Museum Department of Ethnography (Museum of Mankind), incorporating the former Royal Anthropological Institute library."
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Indexes and bibliographies.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- Anthropological index.
- Anthropological literature.