Design : the key concepts
The Art & Architecture Library is closed July 25 - Sept. 9 during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. The collection is not accessible during this period. Please contact Interlibrary Borrowing to obtain this title.
NK1510 .M56 2007
- In-library use NK1510 .M56 2007
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- List of Concepts, Introduction, Key Concepts, Bibliography, index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- This is the essential student's guide to Design - its practice, its theory and its history. Drawing from a wide range of international examples, respected design writer Catherine McDermott explores key topics including: international design - from Europe to Africa design history - from Art Nouveau to punk sustainable design, recycling and green design; design theory - from semiotics to gender, to postcolonialism design technology, graphic design and the web. Fully cross-referenced, with up to date guides for further reading, "Design: the Key Concepts" is an indispensable reference for students of design, design history, fashion, art and visual culture.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Catherine McDermott.
- Routledge key guides