CRC handbook of liquid-liquid equilibrium data of polymer solutions
- Wohlfarth, C.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, c2008.
- Physical description
- 675 p. ; 26 cm.
QD381.9 .S65 W6324 2008
- Unknown QD381.9 .S65 W6324 2008
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -638) and index.
- INTRODUCTION Objectives of the handbook Experimental methods involved Guide to the data tables List of symbols LIQUID-LIQUID EQUILIBRIUM DATA OF BINARY POLYMER SOLUTIONS Cloud-point and/or coexistence data Upper critical (UCST) and/or lower critical (LCST) solution temperatures Table of binary systems where data were published only in graphical form as phase diagrams or related figures LIQUID-LIQUID EQUILIBRIUM DATA OF TERNARY POLYMER SOLUTIONS Cloud-point and/or coexistence data of one polymer and two solvents Cloud-point and/or coexistence data of one solvent and two polymers Table of ternary systems where data were published only in graphical form as phase diagrams or related figures LIQUID-LIQUID EQUILIBRIUM DATA OF QUATERNARY POLYMER SOLUTIONS Cloud-point and/or coexistence data Table of quaternary systems where data were published only in graphical form as phase diagrams or related figures REFERENCES APPENDICES Appendix 1: List of polymers in alphabetical order Appendix 2: List of solvents in alphabetical order Appendix 3: List of solvents in order of their molecular formulas INDEX.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- The first compilation of its kind, this book delivers a completely new and reliable collection of liquid-liquid equilibrium (LLE) data for polymer solutions from the original literature. This thorough collection of data contains more than 1200 LLE data sets, including 810 binary systems, 325 ternary systems, and 25 quaternary (or higher) systems. Thermodynamic data of polymer solutions are key to industrial and laboratory processes in basic and applied chemistry, chemical engineering, computational modeling, and thermodynamics research. This data is also essential for understanding physical behavior of polymer solutions, intermolecular interactions, and the molecular nature of mixtures as well as developing theoretical thermodynamic models.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Christian Wohlfarth.
- Title Variation
- Liquid-liquid equilibrium data of polymer solutions