How I live now
- Rosoff, Meg.
- New York : Wendy Lamb Books, 2004.
- Physical description
- 194 p. ; 21 cm.
PS3568 .O84195 H69 2004
- Unknown PS3568 .O84195 H69 2004
- To get away from her pregnant stepmother in New York City, fifteen-year-old Daisy goes to England to stay with her aunt and cousins, with whom she instantly bonds, but soon war breaks out and rips apart the family while devastating the land.
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
- War > Fiction.
- Cousins > Fiction.
- Family life > England > Fiction.
- Farm life > England > Fiction.
- Eating disorders > Fiction.
- War stories
- Cousins > Juvenile fiction.
- Families > England > Juvenile fiction.
- Farm life > England > Juvenile fiction.
- Eating disorders > Juvenile fiction.
- England > Fiction.
- England > Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile materials.
- Publication date
- Meg Rosoff.
- Michael L. Printz Award