E². Design. Season two [videorecording]
- English. Closed-captioned.
- [United States] : PBS Home Video, c2007.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (180 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Episode 1. The Druk White Lotus School - Ladakh
- Episode 2. Greening the federal government
- Episode 3. Bogotá: building a sustainable city
- Episode 4. Affordable green housing
- Epsisode 5. Adaptive reuse in the Netherlands
- Episode 6. Architecture 2030.
- A six-part film featuring the designers and drivers of change in the world of sustainable architecture. Each episode explores the potential of the built environment to help reverse our global climate crisis.
- Publication date
- a Kontentreal production ; director, Tad Fettig ; executive producers, Karena Albers and Tad Fettig ; producer, Minori Willoughby.
- Title Variation
- Subtitle on container: Economies of being environmentally conscious
- Title from container.
- Special feature: Discussion guide PDF.
- Production Credits
- Series producer, Elizabeth Westrate ; director of photography, Robert Humphreys ; editors, Richard Allen, Nelson Ryland, Lars Woodruffe ; original music, Eric Holland.
- Narrated by Brad Pitt.
- DVD (NTSC, region 1) ; widescreen.
- MCOT: Videos with limited public performance rights may be shown in a classroom, screened by a public group that is not charged for the viewing, or transmitted on closed-circuit system within a building or single campus.
- Publisher Number
- DESI603 PBS Home Video