Introduction to manuscript studies
- Clemens, Raymond, 1966-
- Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Press, 2007.
- Physical description
- xvi, 301 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps ; 32 cm.
- ARTHIST-109/309-01 -- The Book in the Medieval World
- Kitzinger, Beatrice
Request at circulation desk
Z105 .C58 2007 F
On Reserve 2-hour loan
- Unknown Z105 .C58 2007 F
- Graham, Timothy.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 273-292) and index.
- Writing supports
- Text and decoration
- Correction, glossing, and annotation
- Assembling, binding, and storing the completed manuscript
- Working with medieval manuscripts
- Punctuation and abbreviation
- Encounters with damaged manuscripts
- Assessing manuscript origin and provenance
- Manuscript description
- Selected scripts
- The Bible and related texts
- Liturgical books and their calendars
- Books of hours
- Charters and cartularies
- Rolls and scrolls
- Appendix : tools for the study of medieval Latin / by Anders Winroth
- Publication date
- Raymond Clemens and Timothy Graham.