Lasers, optics and electro-optics research
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, c2007.
- Physical description
- x, 274 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Chen, Lian I.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface-- Large-Area Pulsed Laser Deposition of YBA2 CU3 O 7-8 Thin Films: Microstructure and Current Properties-- Optical Signal Processing assisted by Optical Data Form Conversion-- Aplanatic Lens with a Radical Gradient of Refraction Index-- Novel Scheme based on P-Polarisation Reflectance and its Applications-- Using the Third Order Non-linearity in Optical Fibres for Designing Multiple Applications-- Fibre Optical Vortices-- Electronic Speckle Pattern Interferometry and Related Techniques using Digital Still Cameras-- Large Rydberg Atoms and Autocorrelation Function-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- It is expected that ongoing advances in optics will revolutionise the 21st century as they began doing in the last quarter of the 20th. Such fields as communications, materials science, computing and medicine are leaping forward based on developments in optics. The scope includes UV, VUV and X-Ray lasers; visible, solid-state, semiconductor and infrared gas lasers; FEL and ultrashort laser pulses; visible and infrared optical materials; infrared and imaging detectors; optical fibers and fiber optic sensors; holography; laser spectroscopy and photochemistry; high resolution lithography for optoelectronics and more. This book presents leading new research in the field.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Lian I. Chen, editor.