Medieval travel writing [electronic resource].
- [Marlborough, Wiltshire, England?] : Adam Matthew Digital
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Provides an extensive collection of manuscript materials for the study of medieval travel writing. The core is a collection of medieval manuscripts dating from the 13th to the 16th centuries. The main focus is accounts of journeys to the Holy Land, India and China. The manuscripts are from the British Library; Bodleian Library; Bibliothèque nationale de France; Cambridge University Library; Trinity College, Cambridge; Universitätsbibliothek Heidelberg; Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin, Österreichische Nationalbibliothek; Stiftsbibliothek St. Gallen; the Beinecke Library at Yale University and about 15 other Libraries and Archives.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2000s?
- Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 12, 2007).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.