Watch your step
- Rinne, Fred.
- San Francisco, Calif. : [s.n.], 2007.
- Physical description
-  p. : all col. ill. ; 49 cm.
The Art & Architecture Library is closed July 25 - Sept. 9 during its relocation to the new McMurtry Building. The collection is not accessible during this period. Please contact Interlibrary Borrowing to obtain this title.
Locked Stacks, Large
N7433.4 .R55 W38 2007 F
- In-library use N7433.4 .R55 W38 2007 F
- Publication date
- Fred Rinne, Dana Smith, Scott Williams.
- "Fred Rinne: text and binding; Dana Smith: photography and design; Scott Williams: stencil and setting. Digitally printed on Entrada Rag paper"--Colophon.
- Edition of 10. Numbered, signed by the artists in pencil.
- "Made with ... Epson acrylic archival inks. ... The book is hand-bound with hard painted covers, ink jet printed and painted."--Vendor's announcement.
- Boards brightly painted with psychedelic designs; front board decorated with portrait of Josef Stalin.
- Pages are 44 cm. Binding is 49 cm.
- "Artists proof" handwritten in pencil on last page.